Our Three Remarkable Concert Series
Presented at the Morris Performing Arts Center, this exciting Series features some of the classical repertoire’s most popular works and world-renowned soloists.
The SBSO is happy to announce that we will continue to feature five outstanding concerts in the 2018-19 Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks Series – one of which you will receive absolutely FREE when you subscribe.
Come and experience the SBSO in a more intimate setting at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center. The newly renamed June H. Edwards Mosaic Series, formally known as “Chamber", includes three exceptional concerts.
This new title encompasses the Series’ diverse, exciting and unique nature, which will continue to present a collage of works for chamber orchestra and ensembles.
Nothing matches the power of a live orchestra. Whether it’s a blockbuster film, the best of Broadway, or music of a rock band, the symphonic sound makes it better! From Broadway’s most popular hits to rock band-inspired shows, this Series offers audiences a variety of exciting programs, performed with a full orchestra at the Morris Performing Arts Center.
Subscribe to the 2018-19 Season and enjoy three amazing, yet very different programs.
Take your seat! Subscribe today and see why it’s the best value:
- Dedicated seats
- Up to 30% discount from single ticket prices
- 25% off of any additional single SBSO tickets when you mention you’re an SBSO subscriber (phone and in-person only; $19 section D and student tickets not included).
- Can’t make a concert? Worry-free exchanges
- Additional benefits for renewing subscribers
To order a subscription, you can:
- Click here to become a subscriber online
- call the SBSO office at 574-232-6343
- Visit the SBSO office at 127 N. Michigan St., downtown South Bend (9am-5pm Mon.-Fri.)
New mid-season subscriptions available!
Choose 3 of the following concerts for just $99!
- Alastair Presentes: "Vienna's Riches" - January 12, 2020,
- Beethoven's "Pastoral" - February 1, 2020
- Hollywood Hits - February 15,2020
- Beethoven's Fourth - March 8, 2020
- Mahler's Resurrection - April 4, 2020
- West Side Story - April 18, 2020
- Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1 - May 2, 2020
For any additional questions about subscription tickets, please contact Barb Freel at firstname.lastname@example.org or (574) 235-9190
Single concert tickets can be purchased at the venue.
Morris Performing Arts Center
211 N. Michigan St., South Bend, IN 46601
Tuesday – Friday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click to see seating chart
Jack M. Champaigne Masterworks Series, Indiana Trust Pops Series, Home for the Holidays, and MLK Day Celebration Concert tickets can be purchased at the Morris Performing Arts Center.
DeBartolo Performing Arts Center
100 Performing Arts Center, Notre Dame, IN 46556
Monday – Friday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Click to see seating chart
June H. Edwards Mosaic Series single tickets can be purchased at the DeBartolo Performing Arts Center.
The SBSO aims to be accessible to everyone. With $10 student tickets to all SBSO JMC Masterworks and Mosaic Series performances and 50% off of tickets to all POPS Series performances, it’s easy and inexpensive to bring the whole family to a concert by one of the region’s finest symphony orchestras! No matter the age, student tickets are available online or at our venue box offices for all SBSO concerts. Just remember to bring your student ID with you to the performance.
Things to remember:
- An individual of any age with a valid student ID is eligible for student tickets
- All children 12 and under are eligible for all student discounts
- There is a 1 ticket per student ID limit
- Tickets can be purchased online, by phone, or at the venue box offices
- A valid student ID is required when the ticket is scanned
Single tickets purchased from venues are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Subscription tickets may be exchanged, prior to the day of the concert, for another concert within the same season. Subscription tickets are non-refundable. Please note: Upgrade fees, when exchanging into a more expensive seating section still apply. Exchanges must be made for concerts within the same season. Tickets must be given back to the venue box office, either by patron or SBSO staff, prior to the concert for exchange to occur.